Pricing for French Summer Camps

Please see below our fees for our different programs. On this page, you will find a section for the French day camps as well as for our French overnight camps.

Make sure to take a look at our different discounts listed in the same section to help get the best possible rate!

Fees for our French Day Camps in the GTA

Program NameAll campusesShort week (August 7th-10th)Toronto Downtown campus
Kinder Program$310$256TBA
French Day Camps (SK and grade 1)$310$256TBA
French Day Camps (Grade 2 to 6)$310$256TBA
Practical French Essentials$310$256TBA
CIT program$175$175$175
Meals (Monday to Thursday)$47$37$47
Friday Pizza1 slice: $3.50
2 slices: $5.00
1 slice: $3.50
2 slices: $5.00
1 slice: $3.50
2 slices: $5.00
Before care (from 7:30am)$25$20$25
After care (to 5pm)$25$20$25
After care (5pm to 6pm)$25$20$25
STEMTBATBATBA

Please note that all our fees are subject to HST: HST # 895854990 RT 0001.

Discounts for our French Day Camps

Early bird discounts are offered for all our camp programs, except the Counsellor-in-Training program:
Day camps: $20 off the registration fee until April 30th

Multiple Week Discount: If you register for 3 or more weeks of French immersion day camp at the same time (whether it is one camper for 3 weeks OR 1 camper for 2 weeks and a sibling for 1 week) you will receive a 4% multiple week discount on the program fee.  Campers must be siblings living at the same address. Please note that:

  • This discount is only available by REGISTERING ONLINE.
  • This discount is only available for registration weeks submitted at the SAME TIME. It will not be applied to future additional weeks.
  • This discount DOES NOT apply to any overnight programs and excludes the Counsellor-in-Training program.
  • Discounts do not apply to lunch order, busing fee or extended hours fees.

Please access our Policies page for our refund policy.

Fees for our French Overnight Camps in Ontario

Program NameWeeks OfferedAge groupFeeBusing
2+3 trip: 2 days at day camp and 3 days awayWeek of July 15th and 22ndgrades 2 to 7$510Transportation to overnight camp site included in registration fee
Overnight Camps: Sunday afternoon to Friday end of dayWeek of July 28
Week of August 18
grades 3 to 8
grade 2 exceptions on a case-by-case basis
$850One way: $35.00
Round trip: $65
Overnight CIT ProgramWeek of July 28
Week of August 18
grades 9 and 10$500One way: $35.00
Round trip: $65
Leadership Program
(mandatory for CIT candidates)
Tuesday July 2nd to Friday July 5th
Tuesday August 6th to Friday August 9th
grades 6 to 8$550 ($500 when purchased with 2 CIT weeks)One way: $20 / $35
Round trip: $35/$65

Please note that all our fees are subject to HST: HST # 895854990 RT 0001.

Discounts for our French Overnight Camps

1-Early Bird Discount: The early bird discount of $35 per week for all overnight camps expires on March 1st for our summer programs. The out-of-province trips are different and explained in that section.

2- Sibling Discount: There is a discount of $25 per program for any brother or sister applying to an overnight camp. To qualify, all applications must be for a residential camp. The first child must pay full price. This discount does not apply to our out-of-province trips or the Leadership Program.

Please access our Policies page for our refund policy.

Registration, refunds and payment

Completing your Registration

Our registration system is updated in real time so if you attempt to register and the system allows you to select the program, then you are in luck! At that point the system will “hold” the spot for you for 20 minutes to allow you to complete payments. After that delay, the spot will be released. If the program is full, there will be a message to contact the office to be placed on the waitlist. Please remember that you are applying to join our camp. Our registrar reviews all applications and will contact any families that we feel may have applied for the wrong program within 2 weeks following your application. If you do not hear from us within that time, you are confirmed!

Alternatively, of course, you can call or email us!!

Payment Method

Camp Tournesol will accept Visa, Visa debit, pre-paid Visa, Master Card, MasterCard Debit, email transfers, personal cheques and now Loyalty Points redemption through the HigherEd program.

Please make your cheque to: “Camp Tournesol”. Remember HST must be added to the fee.

Instalment plans for our French day camps

Camp Tournesol will accept 65% deposits to secure registration for all French day camps with the remaining instalment of 35% on June 25th. After that date, payment must be made in full.

Registration MUST be done ONLINE or by phoning the office to complete it with our staff.

Instalment plans for our French academy

Camp Tournesol will accept 65% deposits to secure registration for all French academy programs with the remaining instalment of 35% 30 days prior to the beginning of camp. After that date, payment must be made in full.

Registration MUST be done ONLINE or by phoning the office to complete it with our staff.

Instalment plans for our French overnight camps

Camp Tournesol will accept 50% deposits to secure registration for all overnight programs with instalments of 30% on March 15th and 20% on May 15th. After May 15th, payment must be made in full.

Registration MUST be done ONLINE or by phoning the office to complete it with our staff.

French Camp Refund Policy

Please refer to our policy page for our refund and cancellation policy.

 

 
×

Book Your Free Consultation

css.php