for campers of all ages!
Friday Pizza lunch – All campuses HOORAY!
- $3.50 for one slice plus GST.
- $6.00 for 2 slices plus GST.
Who doesn’t love pizza? We sure do!
Every Friday, Camp Tournesol offers Pizza Lunches. This is an add-on that must be purchased separately from registration.
When purchasing pizza lunch, campers will receive the much-loved treat during lunch time. The cost of the pizza lunch is $3.50 per one slice or $6 for 2.
Please let us know about any allergies or food restrictions beforehand.
Pizza Fridays are available at ALL campus locations, so all campers can get to enjoy the delicious end-of-the-week treat!
Who: All campers!
When: Offered each week
Where: All campuses
- Before Care (8:00am to 9:00am) cost –> $30.00 a week
- After Care (4:00 to 5:00pm) cost –> $30.00 a week
- After Care (5:00 to 5:30pm) cost –> an additional $15.00 a week (available only at certain campuses)
During this time counsellors will organize informal games with children which includes group play, free play, outdoor time and more!
- Purchased on a week by week basis (no single day pricing available)
- Campers must be registered in advance to use the extended care hour service.
- There are no changes or refunds within 7 days of the beginning of camp.
- Please register online. Registration and payment cannot be accepted at the door.
- We maintain a ratio of 1 counsellor to 8 campers.
- The same pick-up procedures will apply: the person picking up the camper must be registered in your account. If it is a person other than the mother or father, they must present an ID at the time of pick up.
- Instructions concerning pick up and drop off will be on the location page of the campus. Please verify in advance as they will often differ from the regular pick-up and drop-off instructions.
- Late pick-ups will be charged $10 for every 10 minutes with a minimum charge of $10. There will be no exceptions.
- A credit card must be on file in order to register for our Extended Hours Program.
NOT OFFERED IN 2021
Who: All campers going into SK to Grade 3 in all of our day camp programs!
When & Where: NOT AVAILABLE IN 2021
Add-On Cost: $35 + HST
It’s date night out for you and a fun night in for them with our new Mock Sleepover extended camp stay!
Take a night off and introduce your camper to the joy of overnight camp without ever leaving the city. Your child will come home fed and ready for bed complete with a bedtime story! Campers are invited to stay at camp on (dates given below) from 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM. Our ‘late-nighters’ will be fed dinner and will make their own desserts (Rice Krispy squares, fruit kabob and s’mores). Once they are changed into their pajamas, they will participate in late-night activities, such as glow in the dark tag, flashlight scavenger hunts, and campfire stories. Take the night off and give your campers an experience they won’t soon forget!
Note: this program is open for children aged 4-9. If you have an older child who is interested in joining our overnight, please contact email@example.com to learn about leadership opportunities!
How to Register:
To add this option for your child email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Programs Your Child Might Like:
If your child is interested in our Mock Sleepover, they might be interested in our 2+3 program that mixes the best of both our day camp and overnight camp experiences!
Note: If you are already registered for extended hours on the day of your late-stay, please contact email@example.com for a 5$ credit.
NOT OFFERED IN 2021
Who: Any child going into SK to Grade 6 at our French Camps!
When: NOT AVAILABLE IN 2021
Where: All our campuses with enough registrations!
Add-on Cost: $15 + HST
Is your child curious about the world around them? Do they like to run their own science experiments, build structures, or jump for joy when they see rockets shoot into the air? If so, then our Low-Tech STEM add-on is perfect for them. With a new physics-based theme every day, campers will test gravity, set off (safe) explosions, build strong structures, and show off their knack for science along the way. It’s perfect for scientific campers who are also looking to boost their French skills!
Who: All campers!
Enter the summer in style! Check out our selection of cozy (and Canadian weather-tested) camp gear! Pick your favourite and your child will receive their brand-new Camp T gear on the first day of camp.
Camp gear will be available for purchase as you complete your camp registration online. Our options will appear after you select your child’s program and meal choices. Simply select the quantity and size of the item you wish to purchase and it will be added to your order.
If you are already registered and wish to add Camp Gear, log in to your online account, go to family profile, click on order history, click on the pencil next to your order and click save and continue through the extended hours and meal options. After that, you will reach the camp gear page where you can add any item you wish to your order!
Alternatively, you can always contact the main office and we will be happy to place the order for you!