PRICING FOR FRENCH CAMPS AND PROGRAMS

Make sure to also take a look at the different discounts listed in each section to help us get you the best possible rate! We also offer different payment plans and options to help with the registration process, all described below.

FEES FOR OUR FRENCH DAY CAMPS IN THE GTA

French Summer Day Camp

$ 325 per week
  • Includes a free CampT t-shirt
  • Extended care available from 8am - 5pm ($25/hour)
  • Optional pizza lunch on Friday ($3.50/slice, $5/two slices)
  • Early bird discount until Apr 30th ($20 off)
  • Multiple week discount (4% off when registering for 3+ weeks at a time)
+HST

FEES FOR OUR VIRTUAL FRENCH CAMPS

French Virtual Camp

$ 180 per week (5 half-days)
  • Includes free gift for each camper
  • Choose from morning or afternoon sessions
  • $20 off Early bird discount until November 15th
+HST

Please note that all our fees are in CAD and are subject to HST: HST # 895854990 RT 0001.

REGISTRATION, DISCOUNTS, REFUNDS, AND PAYMENT

Our registration system is updated in real time so if you attempt to register and the system allows you to select the program, then you are in luck! At that point the system will “hold” the spot for you for 20 minutes to allow you to complete payments. After that delay, the spot will be released. If the program is full, there will be a message to contact the office to be placed on the waitlist. Please remember that you are applying to join our camp. Our registrar reviews all applications and will contact any families that we feel may have applied for the wrong program soon after registering. If you do not hear from us within that time, you are confirmed!

Alternatively, of course, you can call or email us!!

Camp Tournesol will accept Visa, Visa debit, pre-paid Visa, Master Card, MasterCard Debit, email transfers, personal cheques and now Loyalty Points redemption through the HigherEd program.

Please make your cheque out to: “Camp Tournesol”. Remember HST must be added to the fee.

Installment plans for French day camps: Camp Tournesol will accept 65% deposits to secure registration for all French day camps with the remaining installment of 35% on June 25th. After that date, payment must be made in full.

Installment plans for French virtual camps and classes: Camp Tournesol will accept 65% deposits to secure registration for all French academy programs with the remaining installment of 35% to come 30 days prior to the beginning of camp. After that date, payment must be made in full.

Installment plans for French overnight camps: Camp Tournesol will accept 50% deposits to secure registration for all overnight programs with installments of 30% on March 15th and 20% on May 15th. After May 15th, payment must be made in full.

For all programs listed, registration MUST be done ONLINE or by phoning the office to complete it with our staff.

For in-person AND virtual camps: Register before June 1st, 2021 to receive $20 off per week, per child. Can be used on multiple orders.

For questions about our discounts, please contact our main office: info@campt.ca or 888-892-1889

For in-person day camps: Register your family for 3 or more weeks at a time (in the same order), and receive 4% off your order. You may use this discount when purchasing 3 or more weeks among multiple siblings. This discount can only be applied once per family.

For virtual camps: Register your family for 3 or more weeks at a time (in the same order), and receive 10% off your order. You may use this discount when purchasing 3 or more weeks among multiple siblings. This discount can only be applied once per family.

**PLEASE NOTE: This discount applies only when purchasing 3 or more sessions of the SAME program type (ie, all virtual camps or all day camps)

For questions about our discounts, please contact our main office: info@campt.ca or 888-892-1889

All add-on options (including extended care, pizza lunch, and camp gear) will be available to select upon check out during the registration process.

For a number of years now, Camp Tournesol has subsidized campers to attend our day camps via the Camp Tournesol Espoir not-for-profit organization. 30 to 50 children from disadvantaged families have been welcomed to our day camp each year. We are proud to be able to support children in their bilingual journey regardless of their income level. Visit our FAQ page for more information.

Contact us