Minecraft Online Classes for Kids
All French Levels: Grades 1 to 4
About Our Minecraft Camp:
Our Minecraft camp is here! Immerse yourself in the World of Minecraft and create anything you can imagine! This program will teach your child all about innovation and technology! In our Minecraft camp, students will learn about multiple topics including nature and natural habitats, geology, and circuits!
This camp has been created for students who love crafts and gaming! It is designed to help students enhance their French skills while having fun with their classmates creating 3D structures in the game!
Camp schedule will consist of 2 hours of Minecraft followed by 1 hour of fun in French playing boardgames, making arts and crafts, and much more!
December 20th to Dec 24th
9AM to 12PM
Our French virtual camps will come to your house via the well-known Zoom platform. By now most children have grown accustomed to connecting virtually with their schools or our own programming. “Zooming” has become a verb! Our team has invested time and effort into becoming well acquainted with this platform and we are ready to take on the virtual world!
- A desktop, a laptop, or a tablet. Your device should be up to-date with the operating system and have an updated browser as well.
- You should have a good internet connection which allows you to reliably have video-conferencing.
- A quiet area where there isn’t too much background noise or distractions for your child.
- Any paid version of Minecraft (we recommend the Java Edition).
We have premium access to Zoom’s tools and security features, and have a direct line to Zoom via our account manager. We stay on top of any new releases and have investigated all safety features and measures to be taken. Your child will join us via their Zoom meeting ID, protected by a password. They will be admitted to the classroom via our waiting room and identified by our Campus Lead as soon as they enter. Users trying to enter who are not registered will be disconnected. Our meeting will be locked as soon as the day begins ensuring that uninvited users cannot join in. We disable private chat to ensure campers do not have an opportunity to bully or share content.
Children are grouped by age. The “bunk leader” follows your child during the programming and will drop in as needed. They are their go-to during the day.
After starting off with an exciting and engaging team rally cry, or “cri de ralliement”, children will go through three modules of programming each half-day, with bathroom and snack breaks spread throughout. (Please note we do not provide snacks.)
We are proud to have a team of highly qualified specialists delivering our specialized virtual French camp curriculum. Our instructors are fun, energetic and love FRENCH! Their mission is to make sure your child is engaged, laughing, and learning all at the same time.
- There will be a dedicated “bunk leader” that either stays with your child during the whole program or drops in during specialty programs.
- A responsible ‘Campus Lead’ will be present to coordinate all the camper groups.
- We have tech support on hand to ensure our platform and connection are secured and you receive the support you need.
- Our office staff will be working behind the scenes should you have any questions about your registration, scheduling and more.
Minecraft Virtual Camp
- Includes free gift for each camper
- $20 off Early bird discount until November 15th